Like Me❤

22 September 2012

Love and Love


But I need that one thing.

Since when, blogger is no longer a place for you to pour out your emotions.
Finals is around the corner.
Maybe skipping some subjects.
):
Envy.

Shall not.
Easy to get piss off recently.
Extreme bad temper.
I know right.
Can't control it.
Ha. Sincere apologize.

Sometimes being good, others will not always appreciate what you did for them.
Feel so upset when I try to be good, yet ends up with arguments.
Well. You don't cherish it, you will know how important it is. When it's gone.
My life very very sucks yea.

You did change.
Yepp. I still care. (:

No mood to study. What's wrong with me?
Since when, exams are no longer important to me.
Used to get nervous. Fear.
No doubt, my results are dropping.
I did try my best.

Black Sunday.
Gotta tuition. K. Stop here.


People change, but memories don't.
Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment